Cerebral Shangrila

Thursday, May 26, 2005

In search of a Job ........

It just seems like yesterday when I made the transition to a student after 6 years of work. But I am back to my (least) favorite hobby -- Job hunting. Though I have another semester to complete in my MBA, the last semester isn't that heavy and hence the decision to work as an Intern / Full-time job.

With the summer break ahead of me , I will have enough time for the job search. I am currently looking for jobs only in Singapore since I need to attend classes ( evening classes) till October . Would be glad, if fellow Singaporeans can circulate my resume in their companies / to friends. Just drop me a note with your email address in comments section or email me. Thanks !

I have 6+ years of work experience in IT Consulting , Security & Infrastructure support . I am looking for a career in Consulting / Business development / Information systems Assurance .I am primarily targetting internships since full-time jobs might require travel (Which I can't do at least I finish my MBA) and also internships are quite light and give me enough time to complete my MBA !

So who wants to hire an MBA student who has an opinion on everything and knows nothing ? :-)


7 Comments:

  • "The man who knows nothing" all the best. :)

    Hari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

  • All the best man....as I am in the same boat, help will be minimal.

    By Blogger kaatss, at 10:41 PM  

  • Good luck man! Keep me posted!

    By Blogger Ram, at 2:43 AM  

  • Good luck...

    By Blogger Aravinth, at 2:05 PM  

  • Hey don't tell me you shall be finding it really difficult to get an Internship.. esp. after 6 yrs of IT exp..
    Man I guess I need to revamp my idea of Doing an MBA after just 1 Yr work Exp.. Hehehe

    Deepak
    http://luvinglife.blogdrive.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 AM  

  • Thanks everyone !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 11:02 AM  

  • Are you looking for internships primarily in the IT sector? If u secure an internship, do u need to move over to an EP / PR or can u still do ur internship under a Student Visa? I'll check with my friends. Let's talk about this at the Bloggers Meet.

    By Blogger Kaps, at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home