Cerebral Shangrila

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New kid on the blog - Abhi

Abhishek , my classmate , has started a Blog dedicated to Movies,music,arts ( Afterall he is a torchbearer of the Bong culture ! ) . Music & movies are my passion and hence I always enjoy my conversations with him on arts,music & cinema. Abhi is extremely knowledgable on these topics and hence I am sure lovers of Indian arts will find his blog informative & entertaining.

Here is his wonderful post on his top 10 Hindi film soundtracks. I couldn't agree more with him and my personal top 10 would have at least 7 or 8 from his list . Welcome to blogging Abhi !

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the referral man. I'm sure it would be invigorating to interact and connect with other like minded bloggers.
    'Knowledge is after all, not a zero-sum game' - Ashish Lall. Hehe!

    By Blogger Abhishek Chatterjee, at 4:21 PM  

  • Welcome sir ..

    By Blogger Cogito, at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home