Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, August 01, 2003

QUOTES

Quotations of Great Poeple have always found a Place in Most "Email Signatures"and I am no exception. In Fact a friend of mine recently joked that my Signature in most cases was longer than the Contents of my email !!! . Here are those Quotations :

A thing of beauty is a joy forever ! -- John Keats

Knowledge is power -- Francis Bacon

Cogito , Ergo Sum (I Think , Therefore I am ) -- Rene Descartes

Faith,faith,faith in yourself ; faith in God - the only secret of success -- Swami Vivekananda

Genius is 1% inspiration ; 99% perspiration -- Thomas Edison

You must be the change you wish to see in the world -- Mahatma Gandhi

I am always doing things I can't do ; that's how I get to do them -- Pablo Picasso

If winter comes ; can spring be far behind ? -- Shelley

To try and fail is part of life ; To fail to try is unforgivable -- Anonymous

You're never a loser until you quit trying -- Mike Ditka (American Football Coach)

Winning isn't everything,it's the only thing -- Vince Lombardi (The legendary NFL Coach)

The woods are dark,lovely and deep,but I have promises to keep;
And miles to go before I sleep,miles to go before I sleep -- Robert Frost

Perform your Duty equipoised,abandoning all attachment to
success or failure.Such Equanimity is called Yoga -- Bhagavad Gita

Katradhu kaimannalavu ; Kallaadhadhu ulagalavu -- A Tamil proverb


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home