Cerebral Shangrila

Sunday, October 05, 2003

FOOD HABITS

Once a Madrasi , forever a Madrasi . Its been almost 6 Years since I have left Madras . I have lived in Various Cities throughout India & also spent a few years in the US . I now watch more Hindi / English Movies than Tamil , Follow the National/International Politics much more than the state politics but if there is one thing that hasn't changed is my craving for Madrasi Food.

I have never been & never will be a big fan of Chappathi/Roti cuisine and my countless trips in the NCR Region in search of good south Indian food would be testimony to that fact. Idli still remains my favourite breakfast !!. This weekend had some Great food at a friend's place & also had a wonderful dinner in Delhi. All these culinary musings are perhaps an afterthought of such good food :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home