Cerebral Shangrila

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

VIOLINIST

I remember this Good old Joke "What is the Difference between Gandhiji & Lalgudi Jayaraman ? " & the answer is "One is a Non-Violinist & other is a Violinist ". Probably a PJ . When I visited Madras this time I got my Good old Violin repaired with the intention of starting Carnatic Violin Classes here at Delhi. Its been a big regret for me not continuing Carnatic music classes and Hope I continue it here in Delhi.

On a Humorous Note , Sudha Raghunathan was in the Airport lounge the same time as I was waiting for my flight. I was having my Violin strapped across like a Backpack and all the passengers gave me admiring looks thinking I was accompanying Sudha on Violin for some future Concert. Little did they realise that I was just an amateur on my way to learn Violin !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home