Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, December 12, 2003

TIME MANAGEMENT

I do not know if i am good at Time management but all I know is I am very poor at prioritising. Also in most cases I don't know how to say no and end up taking too many responsibilities and over-working myself. Suddenly over the last few days I have been busy as hell . I have taken a few additional responsibilities at my workplace and have been fighting hard to find time to balance everything. Its good in a way that my time gets utilized properly (with little idle time) & my productivity increases. But then I have a feeling that Life is leading me rather than I leading my life.

I remember John Lennon's (Beatles) famous quote " Life is what Happens to you when you are busy making other plans".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home