Cerebral Shangrila

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

ATTITUDE

If there is a singular trait which can make/break an individual , it would be his/her attitude . Every Human being has his/her fallibility. Be it Lack of Confidence , Low Self-esteem , Negative Thoughts , Arrogance , Vanity , Dishonesty, laziness everything is reflected in your attitude .

I had a chance to attend a Training on Attitude today . I will not say that it has changed my life but definitely implanted a few thoughts worth pursuing . I will try to write/link more posts based on Self-development & inspirational thoughts/stories. Most of us are hypocrites. Either we don't admit our fallibility or dismiss heart-felt thoughts as being too emotional & maudlin . The greatest leader is one who learns from his mistakes and from others . Let us see if I can manage to implement what I learnt. I would be a happy man even If I live upto 50 % of my idealistic thoughts . As Gandhiji said "you must be the change you wish to see in the world " .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home