Cerebral Shangrila

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Brand Loyalty

Most of us are Brand conscious . We buy a particular brand of Paste / washing powder / soap / TV regularly and are proud of it. Was thinking about it today and discussing it with my brother & came up with a list of my Brand favorites :

Toothpaste -- Colgate -- For ages I have been buying Colgate . Can't think of having ever used another Brand.

Bath Soap -- Pears -- Though I have changed this brand occasionally , on the whole I seemed to have used Pears most often than others .

Washing Soap -- Rin -- Never used any other Soap Bar than Rin.

Hand Wash -- Dettol -- Its always been there beside my wash Basin.

Health Drink - Horlicks -- Since I neither drink coffee nor Tea , Horlicks has been my favorite drink for years.I love that taste.

Music System -- Phillips -- Had a Phillips system at Chennai , bought one in the US , Bought a Phillips TV at Chennai , Bought a Phillips Boombox at Delhi . I have been a very loyal fan of Phillips.

Shaving -- Gillette - Once again both the Foam & Razor has always been Gillette .

Headache reliever -- Amrutanjan -- Its always there in my Medical Kit .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home