Cerebral Shangrila

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Fear of failure - Michael Jordan

Most of us fear failure. But we don't realize that failure is our biggest teacher. We hardly learn anything from success. I was at the cubicle of my colleague & found this on pasted on his Desk . Thought will make a good reading :

I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me . . . Failure always made me try harder next time.Heart is what separates the good from the great.I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it .

You have to expect things of yourselves before you can do them ---- Michael Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home