Cerebral Shangrila

Sunday, February 01, 2004

NDTV - Big Fight

NDTV has been calling me up for the last few weeks asking me if I was interested in attending their "Big Fight Program". Since I didn't have french classes this saturday, I decided to go & be part of the Audience during the Shooting of the Program "Big Fight" hosted by Rajdeep Sardesai on Saturday. The Topic was "Do Indians prefer Dynasty (Read Nehru family) rule ? " . The BJP and the Congress got into a verbal duel ( they even fought during the commercial break time!!) with Omar Abdulhah(NC) providing some unbiased inputs. The program was recorded very well in the studio and I was lucky that my Question " Even in family run businessess the progeny spends at least 10 years in different depts/positions before gunning for the CEO post . Why does Congress , a 119 year old party with 10 million members convey the desperation that only the Nehru family can save them ? " got selected as the first question and I got my 20 seconds of TV Time and my Question was answered by Anand Sharma (Spokesperson,Congress) & Omar Abdullah. Got a first-hand experience of the Animosity of our politicians .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home