Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, March 12, 2004

Back in Delhi

I am Back in Delhi. My thoughts are still clouded by the happenings of past week. The last few weeks were hell for my Thatha(Grandfather) since he had Cardiac,Renal & Liver problems and hence survived mostly on Life Support systems. I saw death from very close quarters,that too of someone with whom I was very close. I intend to write a Detailed obituary perhaps as a tribute to his acheivement & tenacity.

When I started Blogging , I had no idea what I wanted to write. But I was sure of one thing , my personal details would be as less as possible. I have written in fact a lot on Travel,Business,Social Work,Music and other mundane daily observations. However, I realize that my personal life influences & dominates my everyday proceedings that it is tough to leave out those details. For example its tough for me to write on Indo-Pak Cricket when my Thatha was lying on the Deathbed. Personal stories if properly woven could be interesting & inspiring tales . Afterall what is world without Human achievement & tales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home