Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, March 26, 2004

Blood Donation

Its not just a Donation , It's a hope for millions. We Conducted a Blood Donation camp at our office yesterday and more than 250 employees donated blood. As Chairman of the Social Services Committee at my workplace , it was a wonderful learning experience for me in planning & executing such an event.

People fascinate me .I had the unique opportunity of interacting from very close quarters with my Team members,employees of my organization,Senior Management in my company,Doctors & Nurses from the Hospitals and office-bearers from Rotary Club ( we conducted the event in association with Rotary-Noida) . Over the years I have realized the ultimate winners are those who know how to jell with people .People management is an art. Gained some valuable insights on the above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home