Cerebral Shangrila

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

IITans - A perspective

Reading the book IITans set my thoughts rolling about my IIT friends and roommates. During my School/college days lots of IITans were part of the QFI (Quiz Foundation of India ) of which I was a member of. Incredibly talented guys.

I have had lots of IITans as room-mates and close firends too . Its very difficult to categorize them. My earlier roommate ( an IITan) left his job after calling his manager stupid and slapping him .

But if there is one Character that is common to all of them , then its self-belief . There were three of us who were very close friends at my earlier company. Except me the other two were from IITs. We used to spend hours and hours talking about everything under the sun and I was always amazed by their perspective towards life which stemmed from a very high self-belief. If there is something the world ought to learn from them then its definitely this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home