Cerebral Shangrila

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Is my sleep worth Rs.400 ?

I have come Casual Leaves(CL's) which are going to expire soon.Its been 4+ years since I have left Mumbai and hence thought of paying a visit to Mumbai to meet up my friends/relatives. All Trains/All classes are badly wait-listed for the next 3 weeks to Mumbai . Air India flights are a cheaper option from Delhi-Mumbai . The day flights offer 25% discount and the night flights 32.5% discount. Taking a night flight almost spoils one's entire night since the flights are scheduled close to midnight. The difference between a day flight and a night flight is Rs.400.That brings me to my title " Does AI think my night sleep is worth Rs.400 ? " :-)

1 Comments:

  • Interesting hypothesis.....assigning cost to activities????

    By Blogger kaatss, at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home