Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, June 18, 2004

Moving on ....

Its time to move on." All the world is a Stage and men and women are mere players" .Change is perhaps the only thing which is constant and I am ready to move on to the next city . Today is my last day with CSC (Computer Sciences Corporation).I am leaving CSC to pursue a full time MBA at Singapore.I would be in Madras (my home town) for the next 3 weeks and would be leaving for S'pore by early July.

CSC had been a great place to work.Although the company is Huge (With a Annual Revenue of US$14 Billion - Its almost 15 times as big as Infy/Wipro),it maintains a low profile in India (Though things have slowly changed in the recent past).It has truly been a listening organization and has some wonderful HR practices in place.The freedom it gave me to pursue Social work is commendable.Perhaps, the biggest regret I will have is that as Chairman of our Social services Committee , I won't be around to ensure continuity of the community projects that we had started.

So , its goodbye to CSC Today and goodbye to Delhi tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • Arun, all the best in your next endeavour, as i am quite sure, you will come out of it with flying colours.

    By Blogger Srihari SN, at 7:48 PM  

  • Join the club man.....best of luck on you new venture. Keep updating us on happennings...

    By Blogger kaatss, at 9:54 PM  

  • All the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:05 PM  

  • Arun,
    Great comments about CSC, Congrats for your Endeavor

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home