Cerebral Shangrila

Monday, July 19, 2004

Filmi Connections
 
                          Filmi connections always fascinate.We have always had this once in a while filmi neighbours (Rambha , Bindu Gosh used to be next door neighbours at T.Nagar) . However at our new apartment in Chennai my next door neighbour is Susi Ganesan (former assistant of Maniratnam & Tamil Film Director who directed Five Star & Virumbugiren) and on my Upper floor is Kunal (The Hero of Kaadhalar Dhinam). Though I do not know Kunal very well , Susi Ganesan is a very good friend.Being a film junkie myself , I discuss a lot about films with him .
 
                         He had invited me out for Dinner just before I left for Singapore . We discussed the screenplay of his upcoming movies and he was quite forthcoming in sharing the ideas with me. He also shares the insider titbits on the working of the film industry and its always interesting to listen.I have this secret dream of making at least a documentary film in my life  and those thoughts always get stirred when I talk to him.Who knows I might do it one day ....

9 Comments:

  • Wow Man, keep me in my mind - when you make the documentary, will be so glad to work with you on that

    By Blogger Srihari SN, at 1:00 PM  

  • All the best man. expecting your documentary in Oscars soon

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 3:34 PM  

  • hey remember me also, i will be ur camera man....

    By Blogger Aravinth, at 4:41 PM  

  • great surprise!!!!
    y didnt u share this idea when we met?
    hope i could find a producer for ur documentory
    or i could produce it( after finishing ur M BA is it?)
    i heartly welcome my friend to this wonderful industry.

    susi ganeshan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

  • Wow.It was a surprise to see Susi Ganesan's comment.Thanks a lot.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 2:25 PM  

  • good site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 AM  

  • nice site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

  • best site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

  • good site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home