Cerebral Shangrila

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

IIM - A Bit Too Late
 
                       It just happened a bit too late. I had called my Mom yesterday.She told me " Hey , There is an interview letter which has come for you from IIM- Indore" . It caught me by surprise. After not getting any Interview Calls from IIM early this year , I had decided to pursue an MBA Abroad and had joined Nanyang Business School at Singapore ( One of the Top 3 in ASEAN and among the Top 10 in Asia).
 
                        I had happily settled into my B-school life when I received this news yesterday.Since I haven't seen the Interview letter yet, I suspect this is an interview call for the Part-time MBA at Indore . But What matters is CSC (Computer Sciences Corp) India , the company I used to work for earlier is Headquartered at Indore (Which would have given me a better leverage in pursuing a FT/PT MBA).Perhaps , its too late now .Having left my job and having come abroad , there is no looking back.There are no If's & but's in life but on retrospection I wish this call had come a couple of months earlier.
 
                      But at least now I will have the satisfaction of saying " u know I got an Admit in IIM's , but didn't take it :-) "

4 Comments:

  • oH YES!...YOU CAN DEFINITELY SAY THAT......:)

    All the best.....things always happens for the good

    Rupa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

  • u rejected IIM....ha....way to go ;)

    By Blogger kaatss, at 12:00 AM  

  • Vaasa kadhava Raasa lakshumi thattugira neram ithu(song
    : kasu mela, film: Kadhala Kadhala)

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 12:28 AM  

  • Thanks Guys.Perhaps , " Everything happens for the good" .......

    By Blogger Cogito, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home