Cerebral Shangrila

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Finalisation of Subjects

After sitting through all the lectures during the first week , I have finally finalised the subjects I am taking in the first trimester of my MBA.I have chosen Economics,Finance,Accountancy & Operations Management.

Banking & Finance has always fascinated me.Perhaps,its in the lineage considering my Dad,Uncles are all successful Bankers at Top positions.So I have taken as many finance subjects as possible with an intention of specializing in it. I intend to take a mix of Technology & Finance subjects during my coursework.Its a gamble in many ways since I am pretty new to hard core finance (My knowledge of Finance is limited to Business magazines,books & stock market gossips ! ).

But then having spent most of my life at knowing " what I am not good at " I think there is no harm is testing " what I am good at" :-)

7 Comments:

  • finance arun.....great going....call me for help....although i can provide only limited help :)

    btw...email me u r phone number in singapore to kaatss@hotmail.com

    By Blogger kaatss, at 10:43 AM  

  • Hiii.. which University did you enroll in ????
    NUSE!!
    Cool dude.. Finance is definitely a better option considering the upcoming Markets, esp. in Insurance and Banking...
    Way to Go..
    Alpha
    http://luvinglife.blogdrive.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

  • Hiii.. which University did you enroll in ????
    NUSE!!
    Cool dude.. Finance is definitely a better option considering the upcoming Markets, esp. in Insurance and Banking...
    Way to Go..
    Alpha
    http://luvinglife.blogdrive.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 PM  

  • great, literally making yourself away from IT.

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 5:20 PM  

  • Thanks Alpha.I am doing my MBA at Nanyang Business School in Singapore.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:58 AM  

  • East or west Home (Dad,uncles) are the best TRC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 PM  

  • East or west Home (Dad,uncles) are the best TRC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home