Cerebral Shangrila

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Laptop

Bowing to the B-school hectic life, I decided to get myself a Laptop.I purchased a Compaq Presario at the Singapore IT Comex fair.Since the university campus is Wireless this gives me the flexibility to stay online from anywhere inside the campus without wire.Got a good deal on the Laptop and it cost me SGD 1999(Rs.54000) for Compaq Presario 2200 (P4 1.5GHz,Centrino Wireless,512 MB RAM,30GB HDD,DVD/CD-RW,Pro Speakers,Optical Mouse,Ethernet Card,In-built Modem).

Incidentally this is my first computer buy (I have never paid for a PC/laptop before !).I have used Toshiba Tecra,Compaq Armada Laptops before but they were all Company provided .

Hope to be more regular in blogging from now on since I would be online more often.

4 Comments:

  • no laptop....no life....thats what i discovered in my life...:)

    By Blogger kaatss, at 1:23 PM  

  • Congito...u hv become a hitec person now....gr8 man

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  

  • You have broadband @ your place? Welcome to the world of being online 24/7! Soon you'll be like me, getting twitchy if you can't check your email the moment you think of it :-)
    My Powerbook is the second laptop I've bought myself; I got a Toshiba Satellite Pro when I started as a freelance consultant a couple of years ago, but never really bonded with it. I hope I'll never have to go back to Windows...

    By Blogger Bogatyr, at 1:10 AM  

  • Kaats,True.

    Carp,Yeah we have a 24X7 net at home.And going by my past Internet is bound to become an addiction for me.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home