Cerebral Shangrila

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Life is Strange

I got a one year Multiple entry Visa to Malaysia last week. Its a long weekend here in Singapore (Monday being National Day). My uncle's family is travelling to Malaysia and am going with them too.It would be my first visit to Malaysia.

Life is Strange.Incidentally my interview at IIM-Indore is Scheduled for this Saturday.Of course I would not be attending it since I have already commenced my MBA here in Singapore in a very good B-school. But then , if someone had told me a few years ago, that on the day of my IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Interview , I would be Travelling in Malaysia , I would have called them crazy. I now realize nothing can be more crazier than fate !

4 Comments:

  • hI ARUN, DONT MISS OUT TO VIEW THE CITY FROM THE KL TOWER...

    RUPA.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

  • hey give a good post on ur trip man...

    By Blogger Aravinth, at 7:59 PM  

  • Thanks Rupa.Will do.

    Aravinth,Of course that is implicit.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:07 AM  

  • Karthik , point noted.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home