Cerebral Shangrila

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Poetry in Pictures

Pictures can say a thousand words. Here are some Breath-taking Photo galleries (from pbase website) :

1. India

2. Massachusetts

3. Raindrops ( Burt Bacharach has finally found his match ! ...FYI, The movie Butch Cassidy & Sundance kid has a lovely song "Raindrops keep falling on my Head" by Burt Bacharach )

4. Sound of Silence ( Can't think of a better tribute to this song. The Song is one of my all time favourites (by Simon-Garfunkel) and the photos are awesome).

5. Bella Tuscana

2 Comments:

  • Silence, sounds good. mm, even we have the failities for that, when I am going to take these type of pics

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 9:07 PM  

  • Ila, Yeah even I kept wondering that . When will I start taking such wonderful pictures ?

    Aman, Thanks for visiting my site. Aur Kya Haal hai ?

    By Blogger Cogito, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home