Cerebral Shangrila

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

e-Choice - US Elections

Its the age of internet. Are you confused about whom to vote for, in the upcoming US Presidential elections ? Don't worry , there is help on the internet. You can express your views on important election issues ( Like Homeland Security,Education,Taxes,Healthcare etc..) and this website will tell you which US Presidential Candidate closely matches your views.

I did a sample survey and found out I was a Democrat ! Try it out , afterall who doesn't want to have a say in electing the most powerful man on earth ( Though I know most people who read my blog don't have Voting rights in the US ) .....

3 Comments:

  • Ada pavi, i am married, take out me from this list, but few guys are eligible for Father of Foreign country, like venki. Y cant you?

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 5:44 PM  

  • hmmm, I seem to be a Green Party supporter first, Nader second.

    By Blogger Bogatyr, at 11:45 PM  

  • Ila, you are "Grandfather" of the foreign country da !

    Carp, Even My first matching was Green Party. Among Dem Vs Rep , it was Dem.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home