Cerebral Shangrila

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Week of Happenings

Exams are over ! While I was immersed in my books during the past week , a lot seems to have happened in the world ! ( Isn't that ironical ). Veerappan has been Killed by the STF . Great job. While the press has been debating if it was a suicide or a shootout , I believe the end result matters. The elephants in Karnataka,TN can breathe easily now. Interestingly I have a photograph taken with Vijaykumar (STF Chief) when he presided over one of my School Sports Day functions and handed me a prize.

On the other side of the Globe , the unthinkable has happened. The Boston Red Sox beat the NY Yankees to enter the World series. Probably the " curse of Bambino" lost its spell !

So I am off to Thailand tomorrow morning. No blogging for next one week and I shall be back on Saturday .

1 Comments:

  • You should be shutter happy now aint it.....have fun man

    By Blogger kaatss, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home