Cerebral Shangrila

Monday, November 01, 2004

Apple iPod Posted by Hello




Oscar Wilde Said " I can resist anything but temptation". I have never been much of a gizmo guy. My cell phone is a very ordinary Nokia 3310 , My Laptop is a heavy Compaq Presario, I don't wear a watch and never used a PDA or a Digital diary.

However, one gizmo that has caught my fancy is the Apple iPod.As a guy obsessed with Music , I have always been eclectic in my musical player choices. Perhaps , When I finish my MBA and start working , the first " To Buy" item would be an iPod. Apple is undeniably the synonym of Cool. Btw, Here is the review on Apple iPod in ZDnet India.

2 Comments:

  • iPOD is planning to add Mobile technology, CAM facility in feature(already they have added Pics facility). this is the first time Apple is doing a fantastic marketing job. They have captured the market sure, but size a big issue now.

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 8:02 PM  

  • Yeah. Though iPod is still an icon , Creative,Dell etc have started slowly trying to break its monopoly.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home