Cerebral Shangrila

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Australia - The Trip Down Under

My christmas break starts from today for the next 3 weeks. I would be visiting Australia over the next 3 weeks along with my mother & Uncle's family. We would be Travelling to the East Coast of Australia ( Brisbane,Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef,Melbourne,Canberra & Sydney ). I would also be meeting my cousin sister at Sydney and a couple of friends over there . Hope it turns out to be an exciting trip ..

Since I would mostly be travelling , I would not be updating my Blog until the new year. I wish you all a merry Christmas & Happy new year in advance !

3 Comments:

  • Yoohoo....that is an awesome vacation man...have fun

    By Blogger kaatss, at 12:43 AM  

  • Hey it looks like u stopped travelling within the country and crossing boarders very frequently....u r going into a beautifull country...enjoy ur vacation man...

    By Blogger Aravinth, at 6:42 PM  

  • Thanks everyone !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home