Cerebral Shangrila

Monday, March 21, 2005

F1 - Malaysian GP Posted by Hello



The F1 Experience was exhilirating. High Speed Thrill,Deafening noise,pulsating action and an unexpected winner -- all these made the Sepang visit worthwhile.The Circuit was state-of-art with a huge capacity of 130,000. I was seated in "C2" which had a big Indian Junta . The Indian tricolor was flying high and there was a huge cheering when Narain passed through our section during the Qualifying and the " vintage car" show.

Thanks to the advise of Confused Soul , I took earplugs with me ! Congrats to the Alonso,Trulli,Heidfeld and F1 has a new fan from today !

P.S : I Shall scan and post the photos once I get them developed & printed.

4 Comments:

  • Good to read about the expereince dude. Looking forward to the pics

    By Blogger Srihari SN, at 5:22 PM  

  • Thanks dude. Will defly post the pics though it might take some time.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 11:52 PM  

  • Dont use digital? Quite surprised - unless, of course, it's some SLR or something of that kind.

    Would very much like to see how the stadium, the track and the junta look like over there in Malaysia.

    By Blogger Twin-Gemini, at 1:03 PM  

  • Gemini , I use a Nikon Film SLR camera .Once I start working again will upgrade to a Digital SLR !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home