Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, March 04, 2005

Second Trimester Results

My Second Trimester MBA Results were released today. I got 4 A's & a B ! I got A's in Marketing,Mergers & Acquisitions,ERP, Organisational Behaviour and a B in Managerial Accounting (Costing). I think some of the Professors have been extremely generous to me because of my constant shouting in the Class !!

Inspite of my good results , I still believe the true value of MBA lies beyond grades and exams should be reduced as much as possible.

6 Comments:

  • Congrats for all the A's....4 A's is pretty decent man...Phew!!! If only I could manage 1/4th of it...

    By Blogger Krish, at 4:41 PM  

  • Congrats!
    How many sems are you done with 1/2?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 PM  

  • Thats a lot of A's my friend. Phew! how could you do this.

    By Blogger kaatss, at 11:50 AM  

  • Great da, Padkra pulla enga irunthalum padikummnu proof panre.

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 12:48 PM  

  • Thanks Everyone !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 11:17 PM  

  • Pooja,

    Yeah. I have completed 2/4 trimesters.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home