Cerebral Shangrila

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Atom / XML Feeds

Thanks to the gemini, I enabled Atom / XML feed in my blog ( You can now see that in the right pane below Google Adsense).Its a simple but powerful format which I encourage every blogger to try out. Now blog readers can read my Blog posts using Atom / RSS Reading tools such as RSS Reader , News Gator ( The reader tools are like MS Outlook and the blog posts of the blogs to which you have subscribed arrive like emails -- Its as simple as that ! ).

Go to Blogger Help - Syndication - How do I change my Site feed settings ? to enable Atom / XML feed for your Blog. You can google to read more on RSS / Atom.

5 Comments:

  • well arun, i had your atom feed coming for the past 4 months or so???....i still get the RSS feeds

    By Blogger kaatss, at 9:50 PM  

  • Thanks for the feed.

    By Blogger Twin-Gemini, at 2:50 AM  

  • Kaats, Yeah Realized its enabled by default :-)

    By Blogger Cogito, at 9:39 AM  

  • Arun,

    same here :)
    i get ur feed for the last 3 months i gues

    By Blogger Srihari SN, at 2:55 PM  

  • Hari, Yeah. It seems Atom feeds are enabled by default.I realized it only yesterday after the post :-)

    Btw, RSS reader is so convenient & cool :-)

    By Blogger Cogito, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home