Cerebral Shangrila

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bloggers Meet and Interviews

Thanks to Kaps for organizing the Desi Bloggers meet at Singapore. It was wonderful to meet the folks behind the interesting Blogs. The "talk of the town" was about the Blogosphere & India Vs China.

Its a small world. On seeing my photos on Kaps's website, quite a few of my (long lost) school and college friends have emailed me ! Cheers to the power of blogging.

Had an Interview today at one of the " Big 5" Auditing firms (for their Technology Consulting Practice). The challenge for me is to convince them about my commitment since I have another 5 months more to complete my MBA. Will hear from them by next week.

4 Comments:

  • They are Big....but only 4 of them are left in the fray. Hence they are now called the Big Four.

    All the best with your job hunt.

    By Blogger Kaps, at 1:09 PM  

  • oops. ok. 5 - AA = 4 .

    By Blogger Cogito, at 4:02 PM  

  • All the best. Hope you make it

    By Blogger PVS, at 8:01 AM  

  • Arun if u get in that B4 DT&R join my cmd also concurrs in this Appa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home