Cerebral Shangrila

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Deja Vu

Never attend a class or come to work directly from a vacation. I landed in Singapore at 7am on Tuesday morning and headed directly to a 930 am class. Everything went like a bouncer in the first few hours. I was in a trance and wondering what had hit me. Slowly the brain got attuned to the MBA jargons and by the evening something was going inside my head.

A fellow student asked me if I was ill. I asked " why?" . She said , " I have never seen you this quiet in a class " . I didn't know what to say . Perhaps the India trip had overwhelmed me. Amazing Travel, Being with the family , Great food..........The jargons can wait !

5 Comments:

  • A fellow student noticed.....(sounds okay to me)....SHE asked...(Mmmmmm...there is some one noticing on the day 1, it is interesting now)...and you were unable to reply to her....(hope you were stumbled in the first ball/attempt....Let us hope the batsman stay in the field.

    By Blogger Tisai, at 8:03 AM  

  • Atleast..No Jetlag ( maybe little) Think about us..from US...when we get back.!

    Who is that SHE who noticed you so much...!

    By Blogger Narayanan Venkitu, at 2:00 PM  

  • Nee nadathu man

    By Blogger Srihari SN, at 4:29 PM  

  • December edges closer and closer!
    ;)

    By Blogger Ram, at 2:40 AM  

  • Siva -- Sir . Bayangara Build-up ellam kodukareenga . Naan ellam hero aagaradhu kashtam ( Vivek style-a sollanumna .."comedian ennikume comeedian thaan) !

    Venkitu -- The " She" is a fellow student and a mother of two kids ...

    Hari,Ram -- !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home