Cerebral Shangrila

Monday, September 19, 2005

Filmi Trivia

Answer this trivia ( Its pretty easy actually). This man is the most versatile artist one could think of. He is the Producer of this movie,he also directed the movie and acted as the lead actor in this movie.

This song in this movie was composed & sang by him. He also wrote the lyrics of this song. The question is identify this Actor,song and the movie where this versatile artiste is the Producer,Director,Actor,Music Director,Lyricist & Singer !!

Clue : Its a hindi movie of the 60's....

9 Comments:

  • I was gonna say T.Rajender until I saw your clue.

    So your clue acted more as a restraint than as a clue :(

    By Blogger Dinesh, at 11:58 PM  

  • I would think it would be that man Kishore Kumar.
    Film: Door Gagan Ki Chaon mein
    Song: 'Aa chal ke tujhe'

    Cheers!
    Abhishek

    By Blogger Abhishek Chatterjee, at 9:19 AM  

  • I go with Abhishek

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 12:29 PM  

  • Until Hindi came up...I thought about TR just like Dinesh.

    Though I am clueless, I have a feeling the Kishore Kumar would be the right answer.! ( Thanks to Abhishek)

    By Blogger Narayanan Venkitu, at 1:27 PM  

  • Hi

    Of course it has to be Kishore "Genius" Kumar !

    Door Gagan Ki Chhaon me !

    By Blogger Gautam Ghosh, at 9:37 PM  

  • Abhi -- I know u wud get it. Who else but kishore ! Btw, Did he write the screenplay/edit the movie too ?

    Dinesh -- T.Rajendar is quite close.But he never sang his own songs (Until the recent ones by when he had stopped acting). His earlier hits like "Oru Thalai raagam" , " Mathili ennai kaadhali" had SPB singing most of his songs.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:50 PM  

  • Uma -- Kamal was the producer/actor/singer in that song. He was not the music director/director/lyricist .

    By Blogger Cogito, at 2:36 PM  

  • Ironically, i havent seen the film!
    But i have my doubts if KK could pull of editing!

    By Blogger Abhishek Chatterjee, at 3:00 PM  

  • Carnatakam -- Thanks for the info on Virumandi. I didn't know he wrote the lyrics for that song.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home