Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, October 21, 2005

The MBA experience

The student life is coming to an end soon. By next week I would have completed all my MBA classes and by Mid-Nov (if I pass all the subjects !!) , I should be an MBA. Its been one heck of a journey over the last 15 months. I have learnt a lot in my classes most of which has shaped the way I think. I have learnt more outside the class from my Profs,co-students and of course from my best friend in Singapore -- The Library. My deep interest in economics has spawned a new rational thought process in my mind and I am deeply thankful to the MBA for that.

When I look back, I am amazed that I took this risk of doing an MBA after working for almost seven years.It has been worth the time ,effort & money.

So where do I go from here ? I shall answer that question tomorrow.

9 Comments:

  • Education - There is no end to that as long as one has the motivation.!

    I am glad you could do that after working for 7 years. I salute you.!

    Let us know about your plans...I wish you the very best!

    By Blogger Narayanan Venkitu, at 11:10 AM  

  • Congrats Sir! எனக்கும் ஒரு வேலை!

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 1:04 PM  

  • It is really true that you have taken a risk after working for 7 years which is not possible for a ordinary guys(like me). I appreciate your efforts and congrats for reaching your ambition.

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 1:06 PM  

  • Congrats! I sense a PhD in ecomomics in your near future. :P

    By Blogger Dinesh, at 5:51 PM  

  • Akio Morita said in his
    "Made in Japan" ---

    "Success Depends upon the strength
    of Your will" .

    Congrats!!

    By Blogger VINAYAK BHAGWAT, at 7:54 PM  

  • Decision making is the best virtue in one's life. You have proved that you have vested with it abuntantly by taking it at the right time.Trying and failing is a common thing in life,but fail to try may be a blunder in life. Congrats APPA

    By Blogger தி. ரா. ச.(T.R.C.), at 10:48 PM  

  • congrats cogito. back to the rich life then :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 AM  

  • Congrats Arun - truly proud of you

    Hari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

  • All --- Thanks a lot ! I am glad for your kind words.

    By Blogger Cogito, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home