Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, November 04, 2005

What to Blog ?

My blog is as confused as I am. Its neither thematic nor personal. At times, I think about making this blog thematic and focussed on one topic ( Either Travel or Music/movies or Economics/business or India-centric) but never manage to do it since my mind is chaotic and wanders from one topic to another.

While I am still undecided on what to blog, I am sure about what not to blog. I am not going to write much about technology in the future for two reasons. First, it presents a conflict of interest. Being in a Technology consulting & research role, I have access to tech Industry and firms much more than others and thus writing about it would be unprofessional on my part. Second, since I talk about technology constantly at work , it would be a nice change to blog about my other interests.

Btw, Do let me know if you like what I write. Feel free to criticize/suggest what I should write . I am leaning more towards Music / Books / Travel / Culture/ Globalization / Daily happenings / India .........

8 Comments:

  • don't lean too much, you will fall over! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • since you are a travel bug.....continue with your travelogues....but, make a change to your customary format and add more details and pics :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 AM  

  • How about Nayanthara..!!! Just kidding.!!

    I like whatever you write, but why not try something funny?? Only a suggestion. Maybe some incidents in your life.!

    By Blogger Narayanan Venkitu, at 8:30 AM  

  • Agree with peace092677. Your books reviews are very good. And you seem to read a lot.

    So, more of book reviews is always welcome.

    By Blogger Dinesh, at 8:59 AM  

  • Hey,
    more blogging on economics..
    and business please ....

    and outsourcing strategies...

    By Blogger VINAYAK BHAGWAT, at 3:10 PM  

  • Blog for your interest..Not for others. Whatever you say anyway is understood only by a few audience(like Kamal's film) excluding me. So keep going the way it is.

    By Blogger gormandizer, at 3:52 PM  

  • Whatever you write, make it interesting to read.. that is must.

    By Blogger Ram C, at 10:06 AM  

  • All -- Thanks for the feedback !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home