Cerebral Shangrila

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Perks that come with Work

Charles Barkley (the NBA star of yesteryears and a "famous" NBA commentator) & I agree on one thing. " Work is one of the most over-rated things" , which is why I seldom talk about work.

But work though hectic comes with some perks. I was in KL (Kualalampur) on work on Monday. Though I have been to KL three times till now, never climbed up the Petronas towers. I have just seen it from a distance . When one of our IT Channel partners invited me to his office for a discussion, I jumped at it because their office was located in one of the top floors of Petronas.

Afterall , you don't get to visit the (Second) tallest building in the world everyday !

2 Comments:

  • Lucky you! It sucks that they don't allow general visitors beyond the sky-bridge level.

    By Blogger Dinesh, at 9:39 AM  

  • Angerndhu partha Chennai theriuma???

    By Blogger gormandizer, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home