Cerebral Shangrila

Monday, January 02, 2006

Ruminating the past

Perhaps , the hard disk crash is the best thing that could have happened to me. As I sit on a cozy afternoon, trying to compile the contact list of all the people I have known in my life ( Which was earlier in my address book) , I am growing increasingly nostalgic with fond memories. As I type in every person's name , it evokes a spate of wonderful memories that I have shared with them. As someone who has shifted frequently across cities, I am like a travelling river, having gathered a lot of rich silt (friends) .

This whole data entry process might be cumbersome but somewhere deep within I feel happy that I wouldn't have gotten time to think about so many wonderful people but for the hard disk crash . I know I sound a bit maudlin but try recollecting all those people whom you have met in the last 20 years and am sure you would do the same. Not a bad way at all to start a new year !

Btw, for all my friends , just drop me a mail (cogitoergosum@gmail.com) with your Phone number,email address and Date of birth , so that I can update my excel file !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home