Cerebral Shangrila

Monday, April 24, 2006

Chennai - Here I come

I would be in Chennai,India for the next 3 weeks.For most part, my blog has been strictly impersonal and I have enjoyed the pleasure of anonymity that it offered (Although most of my friends and relatives know me both by my real and reel(cyber) name).

The next week promises a lot of action on the personal front. I would be entering a new phase in my life . Life will go on and so will my blogging.

However, in the next couple of weeks I shall be unable to blog much .
I will be back by mid-may with a new found zest for life ! So long !

7 Comments:

  • i hear you brother - so long :)

    have lots of fun - and i wish i was there for the main event

    Hari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM  

  • CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO CHENNAI!

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 1:47 PM  

  • Hey congratulations again...would have loved to be there but kaya karen, paapi pet ka sawal hai..lol. Wish you and future wife all the very best.

    By Blogger Abhishek Chatterjee, at 4:42 PM  

  • Edho nalla irunda sari!!!

    By Blogger gormandizer, at 9:29 PM  

  • Have a great wedding!!

    By Blogger Dinesh, at 7:56 PM  

  • Hi Arun !!

    Congratulations!! Wishing you a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • Thanks everyone !

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home