Cerebral Shangrila

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm back in Spore ( and to Blogging)

“The woods are lovely,dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.” These Robert Frost words keep ringing in my ears.

Lots of things have changed suddenly for me. I went to India, got married and am now back with my wife here in singapore . The freewheeling spirit ( or the rebel without a cause) is shrouded by a veil of responsibility ,which strives to alter the way I look at life.


At the outset, I would like to thank all those who wished me /attended my wedding. My apologies are due to some friends whom I could not invite ( Blame it on the huge workload I had during the last few weeks before wedding and poor internet connection at my home in chennai) and to those whom I could not meet in person during the wedding.

So its back to life as usual and you can look forward to my usual blog blabber from now on.Btw, Happy birthday to my wife who celebrates her birthday today !

7 Comments:

  • Wishes to you and your wife. Happy married life.

    By Blogger News from Prasanna, at 5:38 PM  

  • Warm wishes and a happy future ahead!

    By Blogger Pooja, at 7:41 PM  

  • Congratz... and wish you a happy marriage.

    By Blogger Seshu Karthick, at 12:22 AM  

  • Welcome back and that too for the dear wife to step into a new world with a birth day.
    Blogging is going to be tough, amongst three competing contestants - work, home and blog
    i have not read the blog for quite some time and the Amartya was good one - People still forget those great men R Tagore, Vivekanandh, RK Parahamsa of recent past, who showed what India is to the outside world and got recognition. It is a basic human trait to forget or remember good things but the other way round for bad things
    KM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • Arun,

    Wish you a happy married life and a prosperous future ahead.

    Birthday wishes to your wife.

    Luv,
    Siva

    By Blogger Tisai, at 9:22 PM  

  • Thanks everyone!

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:53 PM  

  • best

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home