Cerebral Shangrila

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Uruguthey Maruguthey

This happens to me often. I hear a song somewhere and become obsessed with it that I keep listening to it again and again.

I heard the song " Uruguthey Maruguthey" from 'Veyil' on the Airtel super singer junior program ( Sung by Vignesh - What an amazing talent at such an young age !). Ever since that, I have been listening to it again and again ( Though I have heard this song before, it suddenly looks angelical). What a fabulous song ! Shankar Mahadevan and Shreya Ghoshal have rendered it flawlessly and G.V.Prakash proves that music is in his genes ( He is the nephew of A.R.Rahman).Till I find my next obsession, I can't enough of this song.

Listen to the song here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Its actually worth listening to many times....Germaniyin Senthaen Mazhaiyae is being on my lips these days!!!

    By Blogger Krish, at 6:16 AM  

  • have u listened to the other songs in veyil?? Nice ones too..GV Prakash has indeed done a great job..

    By Blogger Sandhya, at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home