Cerebral Shangrila

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Looooong Break

Yeah, I admit. This break from blogging was much longer than even my most pessimistic calculations. So here is what I did last winter :

First half of December was spent , often cursing myself, at the office corridors burning midnight oil.

Second half of December - Went to Chennai. Battled back aches, listened to some splendid carnatic music concerts and I even performed at one of the " mini sabhas" as part of an ensemble.

Jan 1st week - Visited Dubai. Had a rollicking time there. Great fun.

2nd,3rd week Jan - Battling post-vacation work syndrome and doing more work.

Will soon post the Dubai travel diary and also let me see if I can be regular from now on.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Wow, congrats. How did the concert go? Happy new year btw :). Things are fine here in S-vale

    By Blogger Srihari SN, at 6:15 AM  

  • Thanks. Yeah went off quite well without any "kal-adi".

    By Blogger Cogito, at 10:10 PM  

  • Hah. Concert... I guess it could be the violin.... Anyway.. is it possible to upload the video to youtube and share the url

    By Blogger ILA (a) இளா, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home