Cerebral Shangrila

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Khana Khazana, Wanchai , Hong Kong - Review

I was on a business trip to Hong Kong last week and arrived at this restaurant famished ( for dinner), having not eaten much food since morning ( Well, technically, I did eat a Macaroni soup for Lunch but it was more soup and less macaroni).

Khana Khazana is a Vegetarian Indian restaurant in Wanchai ( right next to Luk Kok Hotel). It is 5-10 mins walk from Central Plaza, Renaissance harbourview hotel. Being extremely hungry, I ordered for a Thali ( Set meal) that costs around HK$150 (with service charge). The Thali includes a starter, soup, Naan, rice, 4-5 sabjis, Dal, raitha and a Drink.

I started with a Spinach Lentil soup which tasted heavenly and reminded me of the " Melagu Keerai" that I used to make sans coconut.I was then served the tasty hara bhara kebab and then the main course. The main course had Naan, rice served with Jeera Allo, yellow dal, shahi paneer, vegetable jaipuri, Mix veg raitha.

I ordered Badam Lassi ( still inclusive in the Thali) to cap off an excellent dinner. I am reviewing a restaurant for the first time, perhaps the result of a hungry stomach that went back very satisfied.

P.S : Here is the Website of Khana Khazana.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home