Cerebral Shangrila

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cold, Colder & Coldest

I can forget my dream of going to Alaska during a winter. Having arrived from London with a sore throat and cold, I thought Macau at 10c might be a respite from the 3c at London. Do u know that Macau at 10c can be colder than London at 3c? It puzzles me but weathermen can explain it with two terms -" cold gusty winds" & " feels like zero".

Macau's weather can be as unpredictable as sehwag's form. It was 10c on Tuesday, 14c today and 20c tomorrow. Is this weather data or data from slot machines? - beats me either way.

The odyssey doesn't seem to end. I might travel to Boston next week where I heard the temperature is actually zero! Americans will make it sound better by saying it's not zero but 32f - thanks for that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home