Cerebral Shangrila

Friday, June 25, 2010

Seems like a month of Travel. Sitting at Changi to board a flight to San Francisco. Going to be an hectic business trip with 3 days each in San Diego, Las Vegas and Bay Area.

I am trying something crazy. Thanks to the numerous domestic flights I am taking and the fact that they charge for check- in luggage, I am traveling without check- in luggage! Will try for a Guinness entry " first man to travel long haul with no Luggage!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

  • bon voyage. I can put my money on the fact that you are certainly going to set the record for the first "INDIAN" to do so!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:51 AM  

  • Bon Voyage. I can bet my chips on the fact that you will create one more record for the first "INDIAN" to do so! Cheers!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home