Cerebral Shangrila

Saturday, March 19, 2011

From iPhone to HTC

After having lost the iphone, I needed a phone. I wasn't sure which one to buy but I was very sure which one I shouldn't buy. I didn't another iphone - it was too much of a financial and emotional baggage to carry. I also decided that I was not going to buy another expensive phone anymore.

That was when HTC entered my life. HTC was the opposite of iphone - Very good phone, Android device and the rising star. In the end, I chose the HTC Wildfire and been extremely happy with it.

Pros :

a) It is a good "phone" (Though still not as a good as Nokia for voice clarity)

b) Android Market / Apps

c) Touch Screen

d) Built for usage of Social media (Facebook, Twitter)

e) Touch keyboard is easy to handle

f) One can turn the phone into a 3G router thanks to Android Froyo ( Cool feature!)

g) Price - Great value for a sub US$300 phone.

Cons :

a) Touch screen is a little patchy

b) It takes time to respond (sometimes)

But in the end, I think I got what I was looking for.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home